VORTEX reviews, advises, and assists our customers' Supply Chain process to function at US CBP's compliance level of expectation
Multiple parts of an organization affect COMPLIANCE, from accounting & finance areas to its supply chain and logistics activities.
Assisting our clients to effectively manage their US Customs & Border Protection (CBP) compliance tasks is an integral part of VORTEX' service offering. We focus on reviewing our client's current compliance processes, and assist them on working towards reaching CBP acceptable levels of efficiency.
Some of the areas we focus on are:
- HTS Classification Review
- Commodity valuation issues
- USA Free Trade Agreements
- Reduced Duty Program Compliance
- ISA – Importer Self Assessment Program
- C-TPAT – Customs & Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- Compliance Program Development.
- FDA/EPA/USDA compliance reviews
To learn more about US CBP'S compliance expectations, visit: